Introduction to TotalPatent One
TotalPatent One® is a patent search software created by LexisNexis®. With its fast and easy-to-us interface, TotalPatent One® provides users with comprehensive, up-to-date and relevant results from the largest online collection of enhanced first-level patent data.
Our collection of documents contains:
- Over a hundred and sixty million documents (and counting), starting from the first ever registered patents.
- Documents originating from more than a hundred patent authorities all over the globe.
- Documents published in more than forty different languages, and their translations (English).
You can use TotalPatent One® to:
- Search for documents using a modern and intuitive user interface.
- Retrieve the documents that meet your search criteria, presented in a user-friendly way.
- View the documents in a variety of ways in accordance with your personal preferences.
This user manual helps you to get acquainted with all the available features and functionalities of the application. You can also use it as a reference guide to perform individual tasks. For your convenience, an index is provided at the back of the manual for quick reference to specific topics.
|Under Assistance, this User Manual is available in multiple languages. Here you can also access the Page guide, the Quick Reference Guide, the Release Notes, and other useful documents, as well as the Live chat support option.
|54.0.2840.59 or higher
|49.0.2 or higher
|38.14393 or higher
Related LexisNexis® Products
LexisNexis offers a complete portfolio of IP products. All of them are directly linked from the Total-Patent One menu.
• Evaluate companies and technologies to unlock hidden insights in global patent data.
• Augment strategic decision-making to achieve superior business results.
• Realizes data competency from best-in-class data quality and coherent visualizations.
For additional information, please visit the LexisNexis® PatentSight® Resources website.
• Automates and streamlines the process of creating high-quality patent applications with tools that help you find proper antecedent basis or a possible lack of support in the disclosure, adequate support in the drawings, terminology for court rulings, and consistency in parts labeling and numbering.
• Focuses on the granular aspects of entire patent portfolios to uncover critical data intersections, hidden trends, aggregate parts/elements nomenclature and ranked language variations.
• Creates a complete error report with a single click to identify claim issues, drawing reference anomalies, and improper term and phrase usage.
For additional information, please visit the LexisNexis®PatentOptimizer® Resources website.
• Provides law firms with tools to help their clients improve patent prosecution outcomes and gain a competitive advantage.
• Enables a systematic approach for corporations to manage their outside counsel and patent portfolio.
For additional information, please visit the LexisNexis®PatentAdvisor® Resources website.